Tortuga Lodge & Gardens
River View Penthouse Suite
Suggested stay 2-3 nights
The Tortuga Lodge Penthouse Suite is a second story room with:
- A three quarter wraparound porch with a view of the Tortuguero River and the extensive Tortuga Lodge Gardens.
- One king bed with private master bathroom. Sleeping areas are separated by gauze curtains that can be opened or closed.
- One queen bed also with its own private bathroom. Sleeping areas are separated by gauze curtains that can be opened or closed.
- Solar heated hot water
- In-room safe
- Alarm clock
- Free wireless internet connection
- Hair dryer
- Four ceiling fans
- Indoor living areas with comfortable wicker furniture
- A quiet balcony overlooking the rainforest with two wicker chairs
- A front porch with a view of the Tortuguero River with a hammock and a living room seating area
- A floor
- A ceiling
Important Note: Tortuga Lodge & Gardens is a NON-SMOKING lodge. If guests wish to smoke, the only place this can be done is in designated areas outdoors.
The Penthouse Suite as much window space as wall space; all windows are screened, they do not have glass allowing guests to listen to the sounds of the rainforest. Rooms do not have air conditioning.Terms & Conditions for Rooms ↑ Back to top